Royal on the Park Brisbane combines a convenient location in the heart of the Brisbane CBD with opulent accommodation and amenities to create one of the best hotel experiences in the city. Enjoy more of our Brisbane hotel for less by taking advantage of our exclusive hotel deals, weekend breaks, getaway packages and more.
Cultural Getaway Package
EUROPEAN MASTERPIECES: FROM THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART, NEW YORK
Stay at Royal on the Park as you indulge in a once-in-a-lifetime experience with the ‘European Masterpieces’ exhibition at the Gallery of Modern Art.
Spanning 500 years, ‘European Masterpieces from The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York’ offers a breath-taking journey from the 1420s and emerging Renaissance to conclude at the height of early twentieth century post-impressionism.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity allows visitors to experience works by painters such as Fra Angelico, Titian, Raphael, Rembrandt, Turner, Degas, Van Gogh, and Monet, direct from The Met’s collection – one of the finest collections of European painting in the world, the majority of which rarely leave the permanent display in New York.
‘European Masterpieces’ includes portraiture, still-life, landscape, and figure studies and will be a must-see for audiences of all ages, art-lovers, and anyone with an interest in history, society, beauty, religious iconography, mythology, and symbolism.
Book our ‘Cultural Getaway’ package inclusive of overnight accommodation, buffet breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, car parking and tickets to the exhibition for two (2) adults.
Terms & Conditions:
- All offers are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Offer is valid from 12 June 2021 to 16 October 2021
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled before 6:00pm the day prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night. No shows incur 1 night penalty
- All guests, inclusive of children (5 -12 years) are required to purchase a ticket to the exhibition
- Exhibition tickets can be collected upon check-in.
- Entry to the ‘European Masterpieces’ exhibition will be staggered to allow visitors to enter in safe numbers and allow for free movement throughout the exhibition while following social distancing advice, bookings are not required. For further information on the exhibition please visit GOMA
Photo: Georges de La Tour / France 1593–1653 / The Fortune-Teller (detail) c.1630s / Oil on canvas / 101.9 x 123.5cm / Rogers Fund, 1960 / 60.3 / Collection: The Metropolitan Museum of Art