AWARDS & ACCOLADES
The Walnut Restaurant, an iconic Brisbane Restaurant successfully competed in the Restaurant of Champions at the Fine Foods Queensland Exhibition at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on the 12th & 13th March 2012, with the attainment of three awarded medals for their teams efforts during the competition.
Competing amongst some of the best restaurants from around Australia, the Royal on the Park Hotel Brisbane proudly commends their four participants for their hard work, determination and ingenuity in securing two silver medals and a 2nd place trophy during this event.
This four person team who secured these awards consisted of Sous Chef Frederick Marechal, Commis Chef Cobi Riethmuller, Apprentice Chef Sebastian Doyle and Maitre de Rudy Cheong.
Some of our awards and accolades include:
- Winner – 2012 Queensland Tourism Awards Tourism Restaurants & Catering Services
- Finalist – 2011 Queensland Tourism Awards Deluxe Accommodation Tourism Restaurants & Catering
- Awarded Silver Medal – Best Kitchen
- Awarded Silver Medal – Best Maitre de
- Awarded Restaurant of Champions Trophy second place
Prepare yourself for a taste sensation. Experience our innovative Australian Cuisine at The Walnut Restaurant.
For further details or making your reservation please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Walnut Restaurant on 07 3112 1650.