BRISBANE CBD LOCATION
Our unique Brisbane CBD location overlooks the City Botanic Gardens.
The unique outlook over the City Botanic Gardens provides a view like no other and offers guests a tranquil retreat in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. With access to only the best that Brisbane has to offer, the choice is Royal on the Park Brisbane – Brisbane’s finest, independent, luxury hotels.
Access to Brisbane has never been easier. Many local attractions are a short stroll away with alternate transport options available right outside our front door. Whether you take a taxi cab or complimentary city loop bus from the front of the hotel, the citycat and ferry services on eagle street (2 minute walk) or need quick access in or out of the city with immediate access to the south or north freeway, Royal is the place to stay! And we’re just 16 km from Brisbane International and Domestic Airports.
Local attractions include:
- City Botanic Gardens & Brisbane River Stage
- Queen Street Mall Shopping District
- Treasury Casino
- Queensland Museum
- Gallery of Modern Art
- Queensland Art Gallery
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre
- South Bank Parklands
- The Gabba – AFL & Cricket venue
- Entertainment precincts – Eagle Street Pier, Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 40 minutes drive to local theme parks – Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild.
- 50 minutes drive to Australia Zoo